Comment on page
Screenshot of the TRIK controller screen
Using the web interface, as well as the PuTTY and WinSCP utilities
A screenshot of the TRIK controller screen can be taken in two ways:
3. Make sure that the image or text you want to take a screenshot of is displayed on the controller screen.
4. Select the
Imagemenu item in the web interface and click the
5. After that, the screenshot will appear in the list. If this does not happen, you need to refresh the page (F5 or Ctrl-R).
6. To download the screenshots you've taken, click the
2. Open TRIK Studio.
3. Run the PuTTY utility. To do this, in the main menu open
Tools -> Third-Party Programs -> PuTTY.
4. Wait for the connection process to complete.
5. Make sure the controller displays the image or text you want to screenshot.
6. Enter the
fbgrab image.pngcommand, where
imageis an arbitrary name for the saved image.
7. If successful, the following text will be displayed in the console:
Resolution: 240x320 depth 16 Converting image from 16 Now writing PNG file (compression -1)
9. If you see a "Warning" window, click "Yes".
10. Select in the left window the directory where you want to save the snapshot. Drag the created image from the right window to the left.