Actions in case of TRIK Studio or TRIK controller malfunction
This article is automatically translated from Russian by Google Translator.
During the operation of TRIK Studio and the TRIK controller, log files are recorded recording the actions of the program and the user.
These files allow us to determine more precisely possible reasons for failures, so we ask you to send them to us together with the description of the problem.
To find out where to get these files, see the corresponding sections:
1. Open TRIK Studio -> Main Menu -> Help -> Open Logs
Or open Windows Explorer and type in adress bar:
via TRIK Studio
via My Computer
via Start Menu
2. In the opened window select all files.
4. Right-click on the selected files and choose
Send → Compressed ZIP Folderfrom the context menu that appears.
5. Enter a title with the date in the format "YYYYY-MM-DD".
Warning! Logs are collected only if the controller is rebooted unexpectedly.
1. Open your browser.
3. Select the "Log" item in the web interface. If the "Log" has the following appearance, you must wait or restart the controller.
4. After a while, this icon will appear between the menu and language selection:
5. Left-clicking on this icon will bring up a dialog box for saving the last LOG file:
If you need not the last LOG-file, you need to go to the menu item "Onboard Log", select the desired file (by the time of creation) and click on it with the left mouse button.
6. Save the desired file to your computer.