4. In case there is no touch, it is necessary to stop the motors. To do this, add a block "Stop motors":
5. If the Pad1 area is pressed on the gamepad, you need to get the coordinates of the touch. To do this, use the gamepadPad1 array in the "Expression" block:
6. After getting the coordinates, add a simple controller with the "Motor Forward" blocks. The Y coordinate offset is responsible for the speed of the robot and the X coordinate offset is responsible for the rotation.
7. To close the condition, add a "Timer" block with a value of 100 ms (in the program this is the time for a new call to the remote control).
8. Close the loop on the "Condition" block with a link from the "Timer" block.