Exercise is a regular program in which you cannot modify some parts of a solution (blocks, sensors setup, world parameters). That is, any diagram can be saved as an exercise for students.
1. Draw a field on the scene using the world editing panel, if it is necessary for your task.
2. Create diagram.
3. Remove all or part of the blocks from the diagram. The Initial Node block must be remained on the scene.
Tools → Save as task… in the main menu.
5. In the opened dialog, select the restrictions for the exercise.
2d model world is read only
Forbids editing walls and colored lines in a two-dimensional model.
Sensors are read only
It prohibits changing the configuration of sensors, as well as their position and direction in a two-dimensional model.
2d robot model position is read only
Forbids to move the robot "manually."
Motors to wheels binding is read only
Forbids changing motors in the settings of a two-dimensional model.
2d model simulation settings are read only
It prohibits changing the noise settings of sensors and motors, as well as the physical engine in a two-dimensional model.
6. Click “OK” and select the path to save the exercise.
7. After saving, the exercise will automatically open in TRIK Studio, where you can make sure that the selected options are not available for editing.
Loading a saved exercise takes place as a regular program. For example, using the File Panel.