Launching and uploading programs to the TRIK controller
There are several options for executing programs for the TRIK controller:
- Step-by-step diagram interpretation with a simulation of robot behavior on a 2D model.
- Uploading the program to the robot and its further autonomous execution without communication with the computer.
1. Turn on 2D model mode.
2. Click on the "Run" button.
3. The 2D model window will open and the program will start running.
4. When you switch to edit mode, you can track the steps of the program.
From TRIK Studio, you can upload a program to a robot in order to execute it autonomously later without connection to a computer. 1. Connect the TRIK controller to TRIK Studio. 2. Click on the "Upload Program" button.
3. To run the program on the controller go to the "Files" menu, select the desired program and press the "Enter" button.